About Dr. Rafael Moreno
Dr. Rafael Moreno Sales, Otolaryngologist
Dr. Rafael Moreno is a board certified Otolaryngologist able to manage, clinically and surgically, adult patients and pediatric patients with conditions related to their ears, nose and throat, as well as tumors within the head and neck. He has special training to diagnose and treat snore problems, and sleep problems related to your breathing.
- Medical Surgeon: School of Medicine of Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, 2006
- Otolaryngologist: Heidelberg Universität, Alemania, 2006
- Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery: UANL, 2012
- Sleep Respiratory Disorders and Applied Rhinology: BUAP, 2015
- Training Stay in Head and Neck Oncological Surgery and Pediatric Surgery, Hospital La Paz, Madrid, España.
- Medical Assistant to the Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Service. Medical Services of the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León.
- Professor of the courses of Semiology and Clinical Skills and Clinical Propaedeutics in the School of Medicine of the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (UANL).
- Diploma in Respiratory Disorders of Sleep, Snoring and Applied Rhinology, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla / ISSSTE 2015.
- Consejo Mexicano de Otorrinolaringología y Cirugía de Cabeza y Cuello (CMORL) 2012-2016.
- Federación Mexicana de Otorrinolaringología y Cirugía de Cabeza y Cuello (FESORMEX).
- Colegio de Otorrinolaringología y Cirugía Cervicofacial de Nuevo León.
- International Surgical Sleep Society, INC.